Sunday, January 16, 2011

Unfortunate event!

Well here I sit, thinking to myself if i really want to do this whole blog thing. I really don't know where to start or what I should say. I guess whatever comes to mind would be great.

So yesterday I found out a cousin was stabbed 8x with a slash to the back of his neck. Unfortunately he didn't make it even an hour after surgery. Another life taken, for what? I just dont get it. If you gotta fight, fight! No guns, no knives, no bats or clubs. Just ya fists!

I don't care what kind of life a person leads, no one deserves to have their life taken by another. I really hope the police in this valley really try hard to find the killers. Yes killers! They revealed that the stab wounds came from different knives. How crazy is that? So it wasn't good enough for one person to stab him, others had to join in to make sure he was a "dead man."

I am gonna stop my rant for now. Considering this is my first, I think I did ok. Hopefully this will allow me to tap into my creative side.

always keeping it 100,

Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment