Saturday, January 22, 2011

NEW JOB

Ok so I started a new position. And let me say it is a breath of fresh air. I finally have an office. I can lay out my stuff and lock it up. No more lugging my files back and forth because I dont want someone looking over them. I feel great!

I get sad when I go out to inspect and I see my housekeepers all sad missing me. If I could of held on to my position and stayed with my housekeepers, I would have definitely stayed with them.

It was a task getting them used to the way i wanted things to go. I had to fight everyday with someone. If it wasn't the fact that I was pushing the english issue they were fighting the change in standards that i was setting.

After it was all said and done, I created a nice bond with them. It was a long year, and I can't say that I enjoyed it all but I can say that I do truly miss actually being there for them.

Unfortunately, they have to deal with a manager that needs to get fired. I have no idea how or why she is still there. I couldn't change it and that is why i made the decision to make the change to remove myself.

Now I am happy. I want to go to work again. and the bonus is that my old manager now has to answer to me and I know that kills her inside. I have moved on and she can't make me feel like i may lose my job. I stopped wanting to work. I didn't care if I was on time or even there.

I was having anxiety attacks and just didn't want to move.

Now I can start fresh. I have opened the doors to a new adventure. And i know that good things will come eventually. I just have to have patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment